Playing French Roulette is simple and fun, but without a system, it may be felt random to some bettors. Systems may help to win. However, to pick the beneficial ones we should analyse them carefully. Having difficulties in doing it? Here are some guidelines on how to pick French Roulette systems to avoid bankruptcy.
How to Pick French Roulette Systems to Avoid Bankruptcy
Systems to Avoid
Before getting into it, we should know what systems that should be avoided. There are various kinds of betting systems, and not every each of them actually helps you win. Here are the pointers to recognize them:
- They only give you patterns of the bids. This type of system is called Progressive System. These kinds of system are really popular among bettors because they are promising to multiply profit with every turn. However, this system only works theoretically as they only works if bettor wins consecutively. Unless that happens, it will just make you bankrupt in the long run. The examples of this system type are Martingale, Fibonacci, and Labouchere.
- They told you to bid on bets with highest payout. While the big payout ratio always looks tempting, they are always risky. There are some reasons why these bets have high payout. First, they are rare to happen. Two, their house edge is also high. You may win big with them, but to get there needs big sacrifice.
- They told you to cheat. This may sounds obvious, but some bettors are too blind to realize why openly cheating is bad. Doing it a few times may work, but the longer you use them, the risk to get home safe is going to rise. At best, the casino will ban you from their place. However, if you are doing a big scale cheating, there are possibilities that involve jail time. The example of this type varies from simply hiding chips in your sleeves to using prediction programs.
Systems to Use
Now that you know the system characteristics to avoid, let’s learn the systems that will actually help bettors profit. Here are the pointers:
- They involve money management. Instead of blindly raising the bid with each turn, these types of system actually manage your money and betting profits. Instead of trying to win, these systems work defensively to keep bettors’ bankroll and profit as much as possible. The example of this type of system is limiting money to use each night and continuing play with the profits earned.
- They actually tells you how to bid. Some bettors, especially beginners, usually place their bid blindly because they thought ‘gambling results are pure luck. However, there is some logic that can back up your gameplay. For example, using low risk betting system – which requires bettors to bid on the bet options that covers big spaces on the number squares- actually makes betting easier and more manageable. The other example is betting combination tactics.
The guidelines above will surely help bettors to pick French Roulette systems to avoid bankruptcy. If there is no conventional ones that suits your playing style, combining them into your own system is fine. Just make sure to balance both money management and betting tactics for the best system!